Indulge in this cheese and broccoli combo, made with only 5 ingredients, using the SCANPAN Classic roasting pan. This super easy recipe is guaranteed to impress with it's golden, crisp, shiny look and scrumptious, tasty flavour.
You will need:
- 8 -10 sprigs of broccolini
- 1 onion
- 150g grated cheese
- 1 sheet of ready roll puff pastry
- 1 beaten egg
1) Preheat your oven to 200°C and remove your pastry from the fridge.
2) Peel and slice your onion into cubes and pop into your frying pan, then fry until slightly brown.
3) Fill your saucepan with water and a pinch of salt, then bring to boil. Wash your broccolini then add to your boiling water for 3 - 4 minutes.
4) Remove the pastry from it's packaging and unroll. Pop it into your SCANPAN Classic roasting pan and curl the edges inwards.
5) Beat the egg and brush onto your pastry. Spread the onions and broccolini evenly across the middle of the pastry. Add the grated cheese over the top and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Featured products used: