Looking for a quick and easy dessert that will still tempt and impress? Introduce depths of decadent chocolate and satisfy those sweet cravings. Experiment with the SCANPAN Classic Puff Dumpling Pan, perfect for easily shaping without any hassle.
- 60g dark chocolate chips
- 40g unsalted butter
- 75g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 25g plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp instant coffee
- 40g chopped almonds
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C or gas mark 4.
2) Begin to boil a saucepan of water. Put the chocolate chips, butter and sugar into a large glass bowl and pop over the boiling water, stir until it is completely melted. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, plain sieved flour, salt, coffee and almonds. Once the mixture has combined, add the cooled chocolate mixture and stir well.
4) Lightly grease the puff dumpling pan and evenly pour in the mixture.
5) Cook in the oven for 18 minutes. Once cooked, remove and leave to cool, if you can wait that long!
Featured products used: