Working entirely without electricity and offering an extremely wide range of uses, this multi-talented product not only chops fruit, vegetables, nuts, onions and fish but can also be used for stirring and mixing dips, conjuring up desserts and spinning herbs dry.
- efficient and easy to use thanks to the manual pull-cord mechanism
- ergonomic pull-cord handle
- cutting insert with two curved blades made of Japanese blade steel and integrated scrapers
- dimensionally stable spinning basket
- mixing insert
- storage lid and spatula included
- inserts easily replaceable
- non-slip stand thanks to base ring
- protective caps for blades included
- measuring scale markings in ml / cups / fl. oz
- filling volume: 800 ml
- all components except the lid with pull-cord mechanism are dishwasher-safe. Follow the cleaning instructions.
- Ø 13,9 cm, H 13,4 cm
- Japanese blade steel / plastic / high-grade stainless steel
Efficient and effort-saving multi-talent: thanks to the pull-cord mechanism, crushing, mashing, mixing, whisking and stirring very different ingredients is child’s play and done in no time. Depending on the length of time it is used, the cutting insert can chop carrots, nuts and a lot more to consistencies ranging from coarse to very fine. Two very sharp, curved blades ensure the optimum result. Another insert can be used to produce creamy spreads and aromatic salad dressings after, for example, drying the herbs in the spinning basket. The grooves in the container ensure that the cut food is always guided down to the base. A practical scale helps you measure the ingredients. Extensive accessories, such as an storage lid, comes with the transparent container made of sturdy SAN material, which has a base ring to allow the device to stand securely at all times.